There are certain reasons why you may need the link to a particular image. Any image you see on a website is downloadable, and you can get the link to that image so easily.
How To Get The Link Of Any Image You Like
I will teach you how to get the link of that image you need both on desktop and mobile phone. This may defer based on the type of browser you are have installed, but i will teach you this, using Google Chrome for both desktop and mobile phone. I think we will have to start with that of windows PC.
How To Get The Link Of An Image With Chrome For Desktop/ Windows PC.
• Locate the image you need to get its link on a webpage and place your cursor on the image.
• Then, righ-click (click the right button) on your mouse button and a window will pop up, showing you options.
• Carefully look for and click “Copy Image Address”. The link of that image is now in your clipboard. Paste it in a notebook using Ctrl+V command and save it up, or proceed to wherever its requested.
How The Get The Link of Any Image With Mobile Phone.
• Locate the particular image you want to get its link with Google Chrome.
• Press-hold that image for 2 seconds a window will pop up with options.
• Select “Copy Link Address” from the options and your image link will be automatically copied into your clipboard. Now you have the link, you can do with it whatever you link.
I hope the above small tutor of mine helped you get what you wanted by helping to get the link to that image you needed. Thanks for reading.
Have any question?, ask it below.