One of the vital pages that your blog can’t do without is the “Contact Us”. This contact page provides your visitors with the necessary information through which they can get to you. Therefore without this page, it will be completely impossible for your blog visitors to contact you if there emerge any need.
How To Add “Contact Us” Page To Your Blog
Contact Us Page is in no way the same as the usual “Contact Form” you see on many blogs. Contact Form only allow your blog visitors to E-Mail you, what about other sources ??, This is where Contact Page beat the Contact Form. Through Contact Page, one can add Mobile Number, Fax, Email Address, Office/Home Address, etc…
Do These to Add Contact Page to Your Blog.
1) List Down The Required Information : Now you are supposed to write down the necessary Informations (i.e email, phone, office address, etc..) in a note. Preferred Email should be “Email For Work” (email@example.com). Emails of this kind are respected and will make your blog more official, try purchasing them, though its never compulsory as Emails with server’s domain(i.e @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, etc.. ) can still serve.
Make/Write The Contact Page : Now open your blog’s “Dashboard”, click on “Pages” and select “New Pages”.
You will now see a dashboard just like that of “Posts” but it will have “Pages” in place of “Posts”.
NOTE: Things you publish via the pages aren’t gonna appear on your blog, you will have to add them manually.
When you see the editing board on your screen, you will now carefully insert those information (email, phone, etc..) like below.
If you will ever wish to contact us, you can do that using these information.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +1278466565
Address : 123 Grim Road, Newark,Ohio USA.
After you’ve written this into the editing board, you write the Title as “Contact Us” and now click the “Publish” button.
Make The Contact Page Appear on Your Blog
After the publication, the “Contact Page” is not yet visible on your blog. So lets make this Contact Page visible on your blog’s front-page.
This is best placed at the footer of your blog, now lemme show you how its done.
1) Appearance==> Widgets==> Custom HTML
2) Now in the HTML word pad, paste this: <a href=”Contact us page’s URL”>Contact Us</a> , edit it by replacing the “Contact us page’s URL” with the URL to your “Contact Us” page i.e http://www.yourdomain.com/02/2018/contac-us and save when you’re done.
3) Drag the Custom HTML widget to the Footer Gadget of your blog
1) Open your blogger dashboard
2) Select “Layout”
3) Scroll down to the footer as shown in the below image.
4) Click on the “Add Gadget”
5) Select “Add HTML” by clicking the small + at the left end of your screen.
6) Now in the HTML word pad, paste this: <a href=”Contact us page’s URL”>Contact Us</a> , edit it by replacing the “Contact us page’s URL” with the URL to your “Contact Us” page i.e http://www.yourdomain.com/02/2018/contac-us
Now hit the “Save” button and view your blog to see it staring at you down the footer. Enjoy!